The Community Services (Complaints, Reviews & Monitoring)
Act 1993 No2 (CS-CRAMA) applies to all government and non-government community services provided, funded, licensed or authorised by government services.
Organisation need to be committed to ensuring that any person or organisation using a service or affected by a services operations has the right to lodge a complaint or to appeal a decision of the organisation and to have their concerns addressed in ways that ensure access and equity, fairness, accountability and transparency.
This workshop will assist workers to develop strategies to respond to feedback or a complaint and work towards resolution.
Participants on successful completion of this program will:
- Develop an understanding of complaints handling;
- Develop communication skills in responding to a complaint;
- Provide participants an opportunity to provide feedback on services they receive;
- Ensures complaints or appeals are fairly assessed and responded to promptly;
- Develop strategies in responding and resolving complaints; and
- Complies with legislative requirements.
ENSURE LEARNING OUTCOMES ARE ACHIEVABLE WE WILL:
- Assess participant’s knowledge on learning outcomes prior to completion of the course to ensure they are achieved; and
- Complete small group activities.
Robert has experience in community programs, risk management, injury management and has incorporated his extensive skills into this program which will further strengthen the learning outcomes for all participants. Rob is also an approved training provider by SafeWork NSW and a qualified assessor and trainer.
This is a 3-hour session
We can travel and facilitate at your preferred location.
We do travel outside Hunter & Central Coast area so please contact BTG to discuss.....