This interactive workshop has been developed for staff/volunteers/carers in developing an understanding of the importance of best practice - infection control within their various workplaces. We will discuss the importance of a risk management approach with infection control ie: Safe Operating Procedures (SOP).
We like to further customise the package to suit your organisation and the clients you support, by referring to your Infection Control Policy.
The package has the following learning goals and information;
1. Identify risks of infection;
2. Apply standard precautions to prevent the spread of infection as part of own work routine;
3. Recognise situations when additional infection control procedures are required;
4. Apply additional precautions when standard precautions alone may not be sufficient to prevent transmission of infection; and
5. Identify other sources of infection within the work environment.
TARGET GROUP: All Workers
We do travel outside Hunter & Central Coast area so please contact BTG to discuss.....
Please contact BTG to make a booking 4925 2441 or 4367 0071
Or you can send us an email to our enquiries (tab on the right)