Welcome to an opportunity to experience e-learning training.
We offer a range of WHS and Professional Development risk-based e-Learning training modules, they will assist all workers in acquiring the skills necessary to ensure a safe workplace for all. Training managers, workers, volunteers, and board members via e-learning will provide your organisation with an immediate improvement in skills transfer and a reduction in overall training costs.
Features and Benefits of e-Learning.
- e-Learning is learner centred and self-paced which allows a person to learn at their own pace.
- On-demand access means learning can happen when needed – no need to book in.
- e-Learning accommodates multiple learning styles using a variety of delivery methods geared to different learners’ styles making it more effective and enjoyable for learners.
- 24/7 accessibility makes scheduling easy.
- Traditional training costs (facilitator’s fee, venue hire, refreshments, relief workers wages and travel costs) are significantly reduced or eliminated.
- Access to a variety of e-Learning modules that allows your organisation to focus on a person’s professional development.
- Easily accessible refresher training at a time which suits you. On successful completion of a module, you have the option to print a Certificate of Completion for your records.